As the world grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic, PBPC member companies are still working toward a sustainable future.
If your company has shifted operations, donated products, committed financial resources, or otherwise taken steps in response to COVID-19, we would love to hear from you:
As you share your stories, we will update this post with our members’ response in this time of crisis.
Here are a few examples of how our members are caring for their communities in the midst of the coronavirus:
• Shifted Production to Make Masks
• Implemented Social Distancing and Increased PPE Use in Facilities
• Providing Full Pay without Work for At-Risk Workers
• Increased Production to Meet Demand
• Providing Free Meals for First Responders and Healthcare Workers in Northern California
• Provided 150,000+ Meals to Local Food Banks and Organizations
• Donated Face Masks to Local Healthcare Systems
• Donated Lab Masks to Local Organizations
• Providing Free Meals to Healthcare Workers